Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Time goes way to fast.

The last time I blogged Sam and I were still trying to get pregnant.  We found out on May 24, 2012 that we were expecting a baby in Jan 28, 2013.  The pregnancy went very well.  I have no complaints. My water broke at 1:30 A.M. on the 11th of Jan 2013.  We left the house at 2 AM in a snow storm.  got to the hospital at 4 AM.  They started me on petosin at 6:30 AM and then the waiting game began.  She made her appearance into the world by C section at 10:05 P.M.  Katie Anne Nelson weighed 6 lb. 12 oz. 20" long. 
I am here!





First time Dad got to feed me

Coming Home from the Hospital 


Daddy sure loves me 

Getting ready to go down to Grannies for the first time 

2 comments:

  1. YAY for updates!! Hope to see these more :) She is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree! So happy to see some funness on this blog again :) she is a DOLL!! I can't wait to meet her, and snuggle on her a little...or a lot!

    ReplyDelete